Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Christmas Thank Yous

I have good intentions. At the beginning of January I took pictures of the kids with their Christmas presents. I intended to print out the pictures and mail the pictures with thank you cards that the kids wrote. Well ... seven weeks later I finally helped the kids finish writing the thank you cards. I went to print out the pictures tonight and the printer was out of ink and needed cleaning. I just decided to post the pictures here and mail the thank you cards tomorrow without pictures. Maybe one year I'll have my act together! New pajamas from Grandma Dixie and Papaw
Placemats that they can draw on with chalk from Auntie Beth & Uncle Harold
Decked out in Purdue hats and shirt. Hunter is hiding behind our new Purdue popcorn bowl - all from Aunt Nancy and family. The popcorn bowl is a BIG hit. Orion's shirt never hangs in the closet; he takes it out of the clean laundry to wear it.
Fun toys to build and play with from Grandma Linda and Grandpa
Magnets, math books and make-up from Uncle Mike
Toys from Great Grandma Kirby
Toys from Grannie

1 comment:

suesun said...

Oh my god... you can almost see "Isabella the teenage snowboarder" in that pic!