Monday, November 30, 2009

Can't help but share these

While my Grandma was visiting for Thanksgiving, I decided to spend my Grandma's Christmas money on matching shirts for a family picture. My Grandma was able to help me pick out the shirts and be with us for the picture taking.
I know Brett wants to play with the pictures in his photo software, clean them up and enhance colors and stuff, but I am SO excited with how well they turned out that I want to share a couple now. As you've seen before it is really challenging to get a good picture of our kids. And below we managed to get at least three that are pretty good - to include two pictures with our first "child" Barley-dog. Enjoy!!




2 comments:

Kirby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elise said...

I love these pictures....glad you shared them. Miss you all!