Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Visiting with family

We drove to Brett's brother & sister-in-law's house on my father-in-law's birthday. Orion had purchased a special birthday present for his grandpa. My father-in-law collects unique egg-shapes. Back in March when I took the kids to the Museum of Natural History in Denver each kid was allowed to pick out one (reasonably priced) souvenir. Orion picked out this egg to give his grandpa for his birthday. We saw my in-laws' three times between March and this day. Each time Orion debated giving the egg to his grandpa and then decided to wait until his birthday. Then . . . we forgot the egg in Colorado when we drove to Indiana, so Brett saved the moment and mailed it to us. Orion was SO excited to give my father-in-law this present. It was really cool.
Sabrina and Isabella love playing with my sister-in-law's dachschunds. Brett has a dachschund growing up.

Hunter talked my brother-in-law into a game Uno.

1 comment:

adams@huntlawfirm.net said...

Yeah for Brett for sending the egg. Nice to see he isn't in trouble all of the time. :)