Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vacation in New Mexico

The end of July the kids and I went to New Mexico for a week. The timing of the trip was because my grandma celebrated her 80th birthday, but I don't have any pictures of that celebration. We spent a few days in Albuquerque at my parents' house and a few days in Silver City for my Grandma's birthday party.

We visited my Grandma Kirby one afternoon. We took squirt guns to keep the kids busy while we visited with my Grandma. The kids' Grandpa (my Dad) was happy to engage them in a squirt gun fight.
Grandma, Sabrina, Great-Grandma, Hunter

Great Grandma Kirby holding Sabrina
Grandpa shooting some hoops with Hunter and Orion.
Isabella on Grandpa's back and Grandma wrestling with Hunter in the hotel pool in Silver City, NM.
Isabella getting a horsey ride in the pool.
Orion swimming on his own because he's a big boy!



No comments: