Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sweet Sabrina & the Aquarium

Sabrina has gotten really mobile in the past month. She loves to crawl around and she is actually crawling now - instead of the army low crawl that she did for two months.
Sabrina is quite proud that she can climb the stairs now. She does it well and often. I've tried to show her how to slide down on her belly, but she isn't really interested yet. I'm sure she'll be going everywhere soon enough.
The last day of spring break the kids and I met two of my college friends & their kids at the Denver Aquarium. We had a great time, but it was way too crowded; next time we will not go during spring break.

Nicola's kids panned for gems. My kids enjoyed watching which was nice because then I didn't have to pay for shiny rocks. Isabella is constantly bringing rocks into the house as it is. I didn't need ones that are "special" that I can't just throw out into the backyard.
Hunter watching the eel.
The gang of kids - the three moms have come along way since our days as Gamma pledges and in ROTC.


No comments: