Monday, April 7, 2008

April Fools (not April Fools' Day)

My Dad has always played April Fool's jokes. He loves them. I haven't gotten into the habit yet of playing these type jokes on my kids yet, but there is plenty of foolishness around out house. Kids can be goofy sometimes. Here are a few random snapshots of my kids being goofy!

Isabella is sitting in the infant backpack. She's a little big, but thinks it is very funny.

Sabrina was not feeling very good this night. (She had the stomach flu, a cold and five new teeth in the past two weeks.) So this night she was laying on her daddy's chest. This was quite a treat for Daddy because Sabrina is normally only a Mommy's girl. The funny part of this picture is the expression on Isabella's face. She was trying to be a goofball - somthing she does easily.
Orion wanted to show off his multi-colored ring pop - in the bathtub. He actually asked to have his picture taken with the ring pop in the tub.
This is my favorite picture of the bunch. For Valentine's Day I got each of the kids a goofy valentine. It was a gummi tongue on a big heart. Hunter wanted to stick his tongue out.
Orion is carrying Big Heavy Baby around in the baby backpack. (Big Heavy Baby is the baby doll's name. Initially I tried to help Isabella give the doll a "real" name, but Big Heavy Baby has stuck. Isabella's other dolls all have normal names - Sally, Brendan, etc.)
Hunter found my flight cap. He looks like a pirate.

No comments: