Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sleeping Beauties

While Brett was out of town last week, I went looking for Barley when it was time for bed. I like to have Barley sleep with me when Brett is gone. I found Barley and Isabella asleep on Isabella's bed just like this. I couldn't believe that Barley was letting Isabella sleep with her head on Barley's chest. Quite cute!

Last week Sabrina had a throw-up virus. It was kind of weird - she threw-up first thing in the morning for four mornings in a row, but didn't throw up any other time. But ... in the event that she might throw-up I kept a bath towel with her. One afternoon she followed me into the kitchen with her blankie, paci and the bath towel. I just laid the towel down on the floor and laid down. I knew she felt horrible when laying on the floor near me was her preference. :-(

2 comments:

Kristin Chadwick said...

I love the sleeping on the dog photo. So sweet.

Elise said...

Gracie had the same virus and actually laid down on the kitchen floor also!