Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Isabella's Art




Isabella's art teacher called me the day before the students went back to school from Christmas break. Her teacher called to share with us that one of Isabella's pieces of art had been picked to represent her elementary school in a school-aged art show. Her teacher ranted and raved about how creative Isabella is, how he has enjoyed having Isabella in class and how each of her art works have been creative. It was really cool to hear, especially since Brett and I are both such left-brained people ;-)
After church this past Sunday we went to one of the local shopping malls where Isabella's art work is on display with other art from school-aged kids. Isabella was picked as one of 12 students (out of 670) from her elementary school. I realize that I'm bragging, but that is part of my job as her mom! We are both really proud of her and her creativity.


5 comments:

Corinne said...

Wow, Good Job Isabella!!!

Mama to three said...

That's Awesome!!! Tell her congratulations!!! I can't believe how big and cute your kids continue to get!!! I haven't looked at your posts in a while...great shots!!! Sabrina is really changing!

Grateful for Grace said...

That really is very, very pretty. Congrats, Isabella!

Angela said...

Isabella's butterfly art is spectacular!

Elise said...

Isabella is really maturing! Miss you guys :-)