Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Trying for a group shot


Any of you who have tried to get a "nice" photo of your kids can probably identify with these pictures. But . . . there is more to the story. Hunter was running around like a crazy man, playing in the surf. I asked Isabella to carry him over to where I wanted them to sit. When Isabella picked Hunter up, HE BIT HER - right on the chest. The top picture is right after Hunter bit, hence the crying from Isabella. So then I suggested to Hunter that he needed to apologize to Isabella which led to the bottom picture. At least Orion and Sabrina look sort of happy. I know the song is "Two out of Three Ain't Bad", but I only got 2 out of 4.

2 comments:

Mrs. S said...

I love this picture of Hunter!!!

Mrs. S said...

Had to come back and look since you told me to..... I shouldn't be laughing, but I am. Only because that has happened to us too!! It's so nice to see that it really isn't just my kids doing things like that. :)