Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School

I'm trying to be a "good" scrapbooker and take the kids' first day of school picture in the same place every year, so far I'm three for three (Orion's kindergarten first and last days, and this year's first day.) We also managed to get a pretty good picture of all four kids. As we packed Orion and Isabella's backpacks with their lunches, Hunter asked if he could carry a backpack also. This worked out well because I put Hunter and Sabrina's breakfasts in the backpack. They were late sleepers this morning, of course. Here are Orion and Isabella taken at our house - ready to go to school!





Here are their pictures with the school sign. They each picked which one to include on the blog.







About half way through the morning, Hunter told me that he was sad because Isabella was at school today. I'm sure he had heard me say the same thing, but it was very sweet to hear him repeat the sentiment.















Isabella quickly settled into her classroom. She has the same teacher that Orion had for kindergarten last year. I think it helped her confidence today - not that she needs too much help with her confidence. ;-)

I picked them up at the end of the day. They were both in good moods and excited about their day.

No comments: