Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wrestling with her Siblings



In my experience with kids (which I feel is some what limited because I can only really talk about my kids), it seems that as there are more kids the toddlers get braver. Orion was a pretty timid toddler. He would try things, but only with our help and some what reluctantly. Isabella was braver, but still wanted us near by. Hunter didn't really seem to fear anything; he wanted to try everything Orion and Isabella did. Well ... now comes #4. Sabrina not only tries everything her siblings do, but she seeks them out. The "big" kids were wrestling and Sabrina came down the stairs into the toy room and piled herself on top of them. She has NO fear.
I'm not sure what the exchange was here, but is sure looks like Sabrina is giving Orion a piece of her mind. Glimpses of the future.

No comments: