Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sabrina turns two years old

I am not going to comment or reflect in this post about my mixed emotions. I'm just going to talk about the beautiful independent toddler that Sabrina is turning into. SABRINA IS TWO YEARS OLD!!
Sabrina playing with one of her birthday presents - some beads that she has been wearing constantly since her birthday.
Sabrina's mean face. She didn't eat a single bite of that food.
Sabrina loved her birthday candles and having us sing to her.
Sabrina blew her candles out and then asked me to relight them so she could blow them out again. I lit the candles at least six times.
Our kids with our good friends' two kids - all making funny faces for the camera
Opening presents. I specifically included this picture because the beautiful quilt was made by my Grandma and Aunt.
Sabrina was imitating me blowing bubbles :-)
Grandma Linda sent all of the kids new outfits in Sabrina's birthday present. Don't they look good?

2 comments:

The McGinnis Family said...

I can't believe she is 2!!!! Soo very cute! Hope you had a great Mothers Day!

Elise said...

Wow, the time does fly. Your baby is two!