Monday, May 12, 2008

11 Month Old Sabrina


Sabrina would not let me take her picture without the remote - at least I managed to get her pacifier out of her mouth.

Sabrina's first ride with her carseat turned facing forward. Technically, she's supposed to weigh 20 pounds before we turn her around, but ... she might not weigh 20 pounds until she's 18 months old. And I don't really know what she weighs because she hasn't had her one year check-up. Sabrina likes facing forward, but Isabella was kind of sad about it; Isabella can't see Sabrina while we're driving any more.
Sabrina really liked these chocolate covered strawberries our friend, Katherine brought over for dessert. My shorts took a beating, but Sabrina couldn't get enough of the strawberries.
Sabrina has learned to drink from a sippy cup! Yeah! She likes to feed herself and give herself milk. At meals she insists on eating with a fork and feeding herself - maybe she can teach her older brother, Hunter, who still wants me to feed him.
Orion and Isabella's soccer games generally fell during Sabrina's morning nap time. She was such a trooper and would just fall asleep on my back. She still wants a morning nap most days - even though I'm ready for her to give it up. It sure would free up my day a little; maybe I could make it to the YMCA for a work out if she weren't napping 4 - 5 hours a day.
Sabrina looks a little like trouble in this picture. She definitely has a mind of her own and if I do something that she doesn't want, she lets me know.

No comments: