Monday, May 12, 2008

Look What I Made Today

The kids would like me to save EVERY one of their art/craft projects, but let's be realistic - I would have an entire basement full of construction paper crafts before they all left elementary school. Instead, with the suggestion of my Creative Memories' consultant, I take pictures of the kids with their projects. Then I attempt to throw the project away (I know not very sentimental). I say I attempt to throw them away because if the kids catch me, then they often take the craft project to their room to save FOREVER.

Orion with his Easter projects from Kindergarten.
Hunter made this rabbit mask at MOPS
Orion colored urban and rural 3D pictures. When asked where Grandma and Papaw live, he said urban. We have a little bit to work on with him understanding the difference since my in-laws live on sixty acres outside of a town of 300 people. I think most people would consider where they live rural.
Isabella made a lion and a chocolate pudding painting. The pudding painting was done the week Isabella's preschool class was learning about yummy treats to go along with the letter Y.

No comments: