Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Learning to do puzzles

I've never really doubted our (my) decision to have four kids, but there are times when I watch my kids as siblings and I think we should have even more kids. Tonight has been one of those precious moments. My older kids relish watching, hearing and helping Sabrina learn new things. For the past 30 minutes Isabella and Hunter have been joyfully teaching Sabrina how to complete our half-dozen wooden puzzles. They are so excited to help her succeed and Sabrina is completely thrilled to have their undivided attetion ... and Sabrina is learning to work the puzzles which she had never touched until this evening.I was prompted to take these pictures because I over heard Hunter talking to Sabrina. The quote is "Sabrina, you are getting to be a bigger girl."


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your kids are so blond! I love towheads.

Mama to three said...

Too cute!! I love the interaction between the "big ones" and the "little ones!"

Marci Glass said...

I'm glad you're keeping track of these moments of parenting. You'd like to think you'll remember them always, but in truth, we forget.
Thanks for sharing.

ShannonK said...

I love it. Perfect pictures and perfect reason!