Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We're home!

We left Hawaii at 9pm Friday night. As we walked from the terminal (which is completely outside) to the airplane I told Brett I didn't want to leave. We had a blast in Hawaii. I can't wait to go back some day. We flew all night and Saturday morning - arriving in Denver around noon. We stopped in Castle Rock (about half-way between the airport and our house) at Sonic for some lunch. Then we spent the rest of Saturday unpacking and just hanging out. We were all very tired - so tried that we slept 12+ hours Saturday night. It has taken longer than I thought it would to adjust our body clocks. I will post pictures to the blog from the last half of our trip gradually. We are back into the busyness of school, work, MOPS, basketball starts on Saturday, etc. Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers for our safety and enjoyment of our vacation!!

No comments: